In This Episode We Cover:
- Reginald F. Lewis before the billion-dollar empire
- Why giving is important to growth
- The positives of taking a risk
- Why you shouldn’t put limits on yourself
- How the power of visualization can change your life
- His first glimpse of seeing the greatness in Reginald Lewis
- What holds people back from reaching their true potential
- How some leaders have leadership wrong
- How he breaks down the three W’s
- How to deal with adversity
- And SO much more!
Books Mentioned in this Show:
- Reginald F. Lewis Before TLC Beatrice: The Young Man Before the Billion-Dollar Empire by Lin Hart
- Why Should White Guys Have All The Fun? How Reginald Lewis Created a Billion-Dollar Business Empire by Reginald F. Lewis & Blair S. Walker
Connect with Lin:
Help Us Out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds. Thanks! We really appreciate it!
This Show Sponsored By: StudioFlo
We just wanted to give a shout out to our podcast sponsor on today’s show: StudioFlo.
StudioFlo is a music production company that produces, masters and edits music for artist, podcasters and youtubers. No matter where you’re at in the world. If you have access to a computer your project can be worked on.
Learn more by visiting Facebook.com/StudioFloMusic