In This Episode We Cover:
- How he lost $10,000 from a so called 'mentor"
- How to choose the right mentor
- What it truly means to start with a vision
- How almost dying from malaria changed his outlook on life
- How real estate became a job and not passive income
- His passion for wanting to see others live out their dreams
- When he realized his "One" thing
- And SO much more!
Books Mentioned in this Show:
One Thing by Gary Keller
Connect with Isiah:
We just wanted to give a shout out to our podcast sponsor on today’s show: StudioFlo.
StudioFlo is a music production company that produces, masters and edits music for artist, podcasters and YouTubers. No matter where you’re at in the world StudioFlo can help your digital project come to life.
Learn more by visiting Facebook.com/StudioFloMusic