In This Episode We Cover:
- The ups and downs of entrepreneurship
- How to add value to your mentor
- Why it’s challenging for blacks and minorities to raise money from venture capitalist
- Solution to raising money for black and minority startup founders
- The underlying definition of a business
- Why you should take risk
- Raising capital for your business or startup
- How two books and a few assignments landed him a multi-millionaire mentor
- Why failure is not a bad thing
- And SO much more!
Books Mentioned in this Show:
- Barbarian at The Gate by Bryan Burrough and John Helyar
- Why Should White Guys Have All The Fun? How Reginald Lewis Created a Billion-Dollar Business Empire by Reginald F. Lewis and Blair S. Taylor
Connect with Gamal:
Help Us Out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds. Thanks! We really appreciate it!
This Show Sponsored By: StudioFlo
We just wanted to give a shout out to our podcast sponsor on today’s show: StudioFlo.
StudioFlo is a music production company that produces, masters and edits music for artist, podcasters and YouTubers. No matter where you’re at in the world StudioFlo can help your digital project come to life.
Learn more by visiting Facebook.com/StudioFloMusic