In This Episode We Cover:
- How to live anywhere and work everywhere
- What persistence really looks like to get your first multifamily deal
- The value parents put on education
- Why real estate is great avenue for tax purposes
- Difference between a property manager and a landlord
- How he dies every night and is born every morning
- The power of habits
- And SO much more!
Books Mentioned in this Show:
- Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki
- Investing in Duplexes, Triplexes, & Quads by Larry B. Loftis, Esq
Connect with Christopher:
Help Us Out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds. Thanks! We really appreciate it!
This Show Sponsored By: StudioFlo
We just wanted to give a shout out to our podcast sponsor on today’s show: StudioFlo.
StudioFlo is a music production company that produces, masters and edits music for artist, podcasters and YouTubers. No matter where you’re at in the world StudioFlo can help your digital project come to life. Learn more by visiting Facebook.com/StudioFloMusic