In This Episode We Cover:
- What separates those that succeed and those that don't
- The importance of scheduling your days in blocks
- Why you might have to work for free in the beginning
- How mentors help speed up the learning curve
- Putting in your 10,000 hours on your skill sets
- Why real estate and being the top sales person are his two business goals
- His passion for wanting to see other people be happy
- When he realized he wanted to be an entrepreneur
- And SO much more!
Books Mentioned in this Show:
Connect with Brandon:
StudioFlo is a music production company that produces, masters and edits music for artist, podcasters and YouTubers. No matter where you’re at in the world StudioFlo can help your digital project come to life.
Learn more by visiting Facebook.com/StudioFloMusic