In This Episode We Cover:
- Why being intentional about relationships is key to success
- How he dealt with growing up in a single parent household
- His first real estate deal at 17
- What holds people back from reaching their true potential
- How his marketing introduced him to one of his mentors
- How he defines success
- How to deal with adversity
- And SO much more!
Books Mentioned in this Show:
- ·Richest Man in Babylon by George S. Clason
- The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success by Deepak Chopra
- How To Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie
Connect with Beyond:
- Beyond’s Facebook Profile
- Beyond’s Instagram Profile
- Send Out Cards - Relationship Builder
- "Life principles: Spiritually, Mentally, Physically, Financially FIT" Tweet This
- "If you believe in God, Faith, or some sort of higher being, why does your life look the way it does?" Tweet This
- "The stories of your mind become the story of your life" Tweet This
- "You want to fix your bad situation? Pay Attention, Reflect & Research" Tweet This
Help Us Out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds. Thanks! We really appreciate it!
This Show Sponsored By: StudioFlo
We just wanted to give a shout out to our podcast sponsor on today’s show: StudioFlo.
StudioFlo is a music production company that produces, masters and edits music for artist, podcasters and youtubers. No matter where you’re at in the world. If you have access to a computer your project can be worked on.
Learn more by visiting Facebook.com/StudioFloMusic