In This Episode We Cover:
- The journey to becoming a medical doctor
- The 3 P’s
- Diversity Mentorship Initiative
- If becoming a medical doctor is still aspirational
- Finance tips to help you reduce your student loans
- Why hot Cheetos are bad for you (sad face)
- Childhood obesity
- Help bridge the gap for minorities becoming medical doctors
- And SO much more!
Resources Mentioned in this Show:
Ted Talk - Ron Finely, teaches us to create gardens in unexpected places.
Center for Disease Control - Great tips for healthier eating for prevention of heart disease, stroke, or kidney disease and their underlying causes of diabetes, high blood pressure, and high cholesterol. To learn more, make an appointment with your primary care physician.
Connect with Dr. Smith & Dr. Alli:
Help Us Out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes and Stitcher by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds. Thanks! We really appreciate it!
This Show Sponsored by: StudioFlo
We just wanted to give a shout out to our podcast sponsor on today’s show: StudioFlo.
StudioFlo is a music production company that produces, masters and edits music for artist, podcasters and YouTubers. No matter where you’re at in the world StudioFlo can help your digital project come to life.
Learn more by visitingFacebook.com/StudioFloMusic